We are looking for contributors in our blog section. We are happy to accept guest posts from other bloggers, business owners, and like minded folks who are interested in Health related topics. We feel it’s a great way to share your knowledge and to give you exposure to our blog readers.
- Article must be at least 800 words or more.
- Topic must be health-related, informative but easy to digest
- The article must be your original work, ideas or experience; unique and of top quality. No stolen or duplicate contents (including your personal blog). If we found your article is published somewhere else, we will delete it immediately and you will no longer be allowed to submit articles.
- The article must not contain affiliate links; no blatant sales pitch / self-promotion
- Must have relevant image(s) or 1 video in the content; put source if image/video is not yours. Give credit where credit is due.
- Include reference if necessary
- You agree that your article will be screened, edited for typographical and grammatical errors, and/or reformatted to fit our site’s theme
- You agree that we may not publish your article if it does not conform with this policy
- In no circumstances FilipinoDoctors.org will be legally or otherwise accountable for your article
To say “Thank you” for taking the time writing for us, we are more than happy for you to include a link back to your own site.
Guest posting in this blog is very easy. All you need to do is email your file in article format to:
guestpost [at] filipinodoctors [dot] org
Note: You can include the following for your Author’s Bio box section:
- Full Name
- Brief Bio
- Social Networks: Google+, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn