Philippines would be hosting a mega medical exhibition featuring 3 events namely: Medical Philippines 2014, Pharma Philippines 2014 and Hospital Construction Philippines 2014 from (26 – 28 November 2014) in SMX Convention Centre, Manila, Philippines.
This 3-Day mega medical event is set to be the only medical technology and pharmaceutical event in Philippines showcasing more than 3000sqm of medical equipment technology and pharmaceutical related exhibits from international exhibitors!
MEDICAL PHILIPPINES 2014, PHARMA PHILIPPINES 2014 And HOSPITAL CONSTRUCTION PHILIPPINES 2014 are the only specialized medical, hospital and pharmaceutical events in Philippines that brings together an international congregation of Medical & Healthcare equipment and services, Hospital Construction Technology and Pharmaceutical companies and also its supporting industries gathered in Manila to showcase the latest developments in the medical, hospital and pharmaceutical industry.
Fireworks Exhibitions and Conferences which have organized successful international Medical technology events such as Medical Asia Thailand hosted by the Thai Medical Council and Medical Myanmar hosted by the Myanmar Medical Council is the organizer of this premierevent in Philippines.
Highlights Of The Event:
- Pharmaceutical Seminars
- Medical Technology Seminars
- Hospital Construction Technology Seminars
- Accident and Emergency Equipment
- Building Technology and Services
- Catering and Kitchen Equipment
- Communication and Information Technology
- Dental Equipment and Supplies
- Disinfection and Disposal Systems
- Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology
- Fabrics / Laundry
- Labratory Equipment
- Medical Automation Technologies
- Medical Furniture and Equipment
- Medical Consumables
- Ophthalmic Supplies
- Pharmaceutical Supplies
- Rehabilitation Equipment / Orthopaedic Supplies
- Services and Publications
- Health Ministry Officials
- Hospital Managers and Employees
- Doctors (Surgeries and Hospital)
- Nursing Officers
- Hospital Technicians
- Biologists, Biochemists, Technicians
- Dispensing Chemists, Pharmacists
- Rehabilitation Organizations, Nursing Homes
- Organizations for the Disabled
- Care Services and Self-help Groups
- Visitors from Industry
To get more information about this Event you may log on to www.philmedical.com or if you have any question please drop us an email to email@example.com or you may contact (+632) 9020900 ext 115 or (+63) 9277040888.