I am an Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon who has been in practice for 25 years now.
I finished my Premed in 1976 and Medicine in 1980 at the University of Sto. Tomas, completed my Residency Training at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in 1986 and my Sub-specialty Training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in 1991 at the Makati Medical Center.
I am a Diplomate and Fellow of the Phil. College of Surgeons & the Phil. Assoc. of Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeons. I am currently the President of the Phil. Academy for Head & Neck Surgery.
I had my Fellowship Training in Aesthetic, Microvascular and Craniofacial Surgery at the Eastern Norfolk General Hospital, Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughter and Eastern Virginia Medical Medical School in 1992 & 1993.
I have written and published 7 international medical/surgical books, including; Oriental Rhinoplasty, Nerve Blocks Made Simple, First Aid for Everyone and Asian Rhinoplasty. I am now in the process of writing my 8th book, Manual of Plastic Surgery.
My field of interest is Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery in the Head and Neck:
- Hair Restoration / Hair Transplant
- Nose / Rhinoplasty (Noselift, Tip Plasty, Alar Trimming, Revision Rhinoplasty)
- Facial Rejuvenation:
- Eyelids Surgery / Bepharoplasty, Removal of Eyebags, Creation of Eyelid Fold
- Browlift, Temporal lift, Mini-facelift, Facelift, Necklift
- Chin Augmentation, Malar Augmentation (Creation of High Cheek Bone)
- Dermabrasion, Scar Revision
- Fat grafting
- Reconstructive Surgery:
- Cleft Lip & Palate Repair
- Revision of Cleft Lip Repair
- Correction of Nasal Deformity (Cleft Lip patients)
- Reconstructive Surgery for congenital and acquired conditions (e.g. after Trauma, Burns and Tumor Resections)
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- and many more…
Specialty: General Surgery
Subspecialty: Plastic, Reconstructive And Aesthetic Surgery
Local Board Accreditation:
Fellow, Philippine College of Surgeons
Fellow, Philippine Association of Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeons
Clinic Address & Schedule:
Image Doctor’s Clinic
Room 402 Pacific Century Tower
1472 Quezon Avenue (near EDSA)
Bgy. South Triangle, Quezon City 1103 Philippines
Phone: (02) 990 9190 / (02) 442 7354 / (0918) 937 7415 / (0922) 811 2996